Skip to content Skip to main navigation

If something goes wrong

What to do if something goes wrong

If you suffer a financial loss (e.g. having to cancel flights or accommodation) because the event is cancelled or there’s a major change in the line-up, etc., contact your ticketing agent first. The ACL says that a business must provide the goods or service it advertised. If you are having trouble with refunds and you paid with a credit card or payment service (e.g. PayPal) then contact your credit card provider, bank or payment service immediately to seek a chargeback. You may still have rights under the Australian Consumer Law even if you are unable to resolve a dispute with the ticket seller. For more information you can contact your local Fair Trading or Consumer Affairs agency for help.

Do you know of a pop-up event happening near you?

Australian Consumer Law regulators are monitoring pop-up events around the country to ensure they comply with the law. You can help by reporting future pop-up events that you see being promoted in your area. Follow this link: